WASHINGTON, Jan. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Global Pneumatic Conveying Systems Market size is expected to reach over USD 11.8 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period.
Increase in industrialization in developing nations, development of waste and recycling treatment industries, and an upturn in the energy-efficient systems demand have fuelled the global market in the past few years, states Vantage Market Research, in a report, titled “Pneumatic Conveying Systems Market by Technology (Positive pressure conveying, Vacuum pressure conveying, Combination conveying), by Operation (Dense-phase conveying, Dilute-phase conveying), by Industry (Manufacturing, Power Generation, Pharmaceuticals, Food & Beverage), by Chemicals (Petrochemicals, Metals minerals & ceramics, Plastic and rubber, Pulp and paper), by Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa) – Global Industry Assessment (2016 – 2021) & Forecast (2022 – 2028)”.
Click Here To Access The Free Sample Report @ https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/pneumatic-conveying-systems-market-1159/request-sample
(The Free Sample Of This Report Is Readily Available On Request).
Our Free Sample Reports Includes:
- In-depth Industry Analysis, Introduction, Overview, and COVID-19 Pandemic Outbreak.
- Impact Analysis 160+ Pages Research Report (Including latest research)
- Provide chapter-wise guidance on request 2021 Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Trends, Size, & Share, Includes Updated List of figures and tables.
- Updated Report Includes Major Market Players with their Sales Volume, Business Strategy and Revenue Analysis by using VMR research methodology.
(Please note that the sample of this report has been updated to include the COVID-19 impact study prior to delivery.)
List of Prominent Players in the Pneumatic Conveying Systems Market:
- Nilfisk Group (Germany)
- Dynamic Air Inc., OEM (Hillenbrand Inc. (U.S.)
- Zeppelin Systems GmbH (Germany)
- Schenck Process Holding GmbH (Germany)
Driver: Rising Health and Safety Concerns Related to the Consumers
Increasing concerns related to the safety and health of consumers are forcing manufacturers across various sectors to use pneumatic conveying systems which are automated as they ensure hygiene of items by prohibiting contamination of the things being used. Additionally, technological developments in the area of pneumatic conveyance and the advanced products availability which are also equipped with intelligent control technology are increasing the uptake of these systems. Furthermore, pneumatic conveying systems usage in material handling sectors has also been on a boom, which is likely to bolster the market growth over the forecast period.
Driver: Application in Various Industries
Use of pneumatic conveyors in several industries, leads to a rise in productivity, decline in production downtime, and make sure the quality and cost savings improvements associated with aspects such as coating, improved quality, and packaging of end products. These advantages are facilitating the pneumatic conveyors adoption across several end-use industries.
Traditional conveyors are prone to foreign particles and dust entering the systems, leading to an increasing loss incurring from material and quality degradation of materials that is left inadequate for use for the desired plan. This is another determinant it is replacing conventional conveyors in few sectors as product contamination continues to be a key field of concern for end-users.
Purchase This Premium Report Now @ https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/buy-now/pneumatic-conveying-systems-market-1159/1
Benefits of Purchasing Pneumatic Conveying Systems Market Reports:
- Customer Satisfaction: Our team of experts assists you with all your research needs and optimizes your reports.
- Analyst Support: Before or after purchasing the report, ask a professional analyst to address your questions.
- Assured Quality: Focuses on accuracy and quality of reports.
- Incomparable Skills: Analysts provide in-depth insights into reports.
Asia Pacific led the market share in terms of revenue in the past few years. The regional market is likely to register substantial growth over the forecast period, owing to increasing hygienic methods demand in the food production and transfer industry.
Rapid growth of the pharmaceutical sector in the Asia Pacific is also likely to stir up the pneumatic conveying systems demand. The region has seen a notable increase in facilities which are involved in the growth of vaccines and biosimilars, particularly in emerging nations. Governments in these nations have been involved in practices actively, promoting improved healthcare facilities and the development of related industries overall. A notable increase in growth opportunities owing to this scenario is attracting manufacturers in pharmaceuticals in emerging nations. This shift is likely to drive the pneumatic conveying systems demand in Asia Pacific.
- Dilute phase conveying to hold a significant market share: These systems are used widely for incessant conveying in sectors, wherein abrasion and dilapidation of materials are not a key concern. Dilute phase conveyors are ideal for non-fragile, non-abrasive, and low-density materials. They are also well-known to be the most versatile, cost-effective, and simplest.
- Positive pressure system to hold a significant market share: This growth is attributable to the positive pressure systems ability to operate at huge pressures when compared to other conveying systems. Furthermore, they are appropriate for conveying heavy materials across long distances, and it is one of the key factors anticipated to drive the market.
Read Full Research Report @ https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/industry-report/pneumatic-conveying-systems-market-1159
Key questions answered in the report:
- Which regional market will show the highest and rapid growth?
- Which are the top five players of the Pneumatic Conveying Systems Market?
- How will the Pneumatic Conveying Systems Market change in the upcoming six years?
- Which application and product will take a lion’s share of the Pneumatic Conveying Systems Market?
- What are the Pneumatic Conveying Systems market drivers and restrictions?
- What will be the CAGR and size of the Pneumatic Conveying Systems Market throughout the forecast period?
The COVID-19 outbreak has affected various industries worldwide. Governments across the world implemented strict lockdown measures and social distancing norms in order to restrict the swift spread of the pandemic. Manufacturing facilities around the world were shut down during the initial stages of the pandemic. Moreover, the economic crisis after the pandemic might lead to a significant delay in the commercial roll-out of the Pneumatic Conveying Systems Market. Hence, market players faced numerous challenges as disruptions in the supply chain were observed. However, things will improve in the second half of 2022 as more supplies will come online. The impact of COVID-19 on the market demand is considered while estimating the current and forecast market size and growth trends of the market for all the regions and countries based on the following data points:
- Impact Assessment of COVID-19 Pandemic
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Quarterly Market Revenue Forecast by Asia Pacific 2020 & 2021
- Key Strategies Undertaken by Companies to Tackle COVID-19
- Long Term Dynamics
- Short Term Dynamics
The report on Pneumatic Conveying Systems Market highlights:
- Assessment of the market
- Premium Insights
- Competitive Landscape
- COVID Impact Analysis
- Historic Data, Estimates and Forecast
- Company Profiles
- Global and Regional Dynamics
Speak To Analyst: https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/pneumatic-conveying-systems-market-1159/contact-analyst
This market titled “Pneumatic Conveying Systems Market” will cover exclusive information in terms of Regional Analysis, Forecast, and Quantitative Data – Units, Key Market Trends, and various others as mentioned below:
|Market Size in 2021||USD 7.18 Billion|
|Projected Market Size in 2028||USD 11.8 Billion|
|CAGR Growth Rate||CAGR of 6.4% from 2022–2028|
|Historic Years||2016 – 2020|
|Forecast Years||2022 – 2028|
|Segments Covered||Technology: – Positive pressure conveying, Vacuum pressure conveying, Combination conveying
Operation: – Dense-phase conveying, Dilute-phase conveying
Industry: – Manufacturing, Power Generation, Pharmaceuticals, Food & Beverage
Chemicals: – Petrochemicals, Metal minerals & ceramics, Plastic and rubber, Pulp and paper, Others
|Quantitative Data – Units||Revenue in USD Million/Billion and CAGR from 2022 to 2028|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa|
|Countries Covered||U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Brazil, Argentina, GCC Countries, and South Africa, among others|
|Report Coverage||Market growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST analysis, value chain analysis, regulatory landscape, market attractiveness analysis by segments and region, company market share analysis, and COVID-19 impact analysis.|
Customization of the Report:
The report can be customized as per client needs or requirements. For any queries, you can contact us on [email protected] or +1 (202) 380-9727. Our sales executives will be happy to understand your needs and provide you with the most suitable reports.
Browse More Related Report:
About Vantage Market Research:
We, at Vantage Market Research, provide quantified B2B high quality research on more than 20,000 emerging markets, in turn, helping our clients map out constellation of opportunities for their businesses. We, as a competitive intelligence market research and consulting firm provide end to end solutions to our client enterprises to meet their crucial business objectives. Our clientele base spans across 70% of Global Fortune 500 companies. The company provides high quality data and market research services. The company serves various enterprises and clients in a wide variety of industries. The company offers detailed reports on multiple industries including Chemical Materials and Energy, Food and Beverages, Healthcare Technology, etc. The company’s experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants use proprietary data sources and numerous statistical tools and techniques to gather and analyse information.
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/vantage-market-research/
Follow Us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/vantagemarketr
6218 Georgia Avenue NW Ste 1 – 564
Washington DC 20011-5125
United States Tel: +1 202 380 9727
Email: [email protected]
Latest Vantage Market Research Press Releases @ https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/insight/press-releases
Latest Vantage Market Research Blog @ https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/insight/blogs